Connect Nevada encourages partnerships with both private and public entities. We value the insights that state agencies, private industries, community groups and non-profits provide in promoting adoption, access, and use of broadband in the state.
Here are some of our partners:
- Nevada Broadband Task Force
- Lyon County School District
- Nevada State Libraries and Archives
- State of Nevada
- Arizona Nevada Tower Corp.
- Western Nevada Development District
- University of Nevada, Reno Cooperative Extension
- Northern Nevada Development Authority
- USDA Rural Development
- Governor's Office of Economic Development
- Las Vegas Clark County Library District
- Las Vegas Urban League
- Nevada Health Information Exchange Board
- Nevada Association of Counties
Opportunities // Join the Effort
Want to partner with us? Have something to contribute to the expansion of broadband access, adoption, and use in the state? Let us know.